Jill Downing, MD, MPH
Instructor of Medicine
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston MA
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston MA (1981)
- Brigham and Women´s Hospital, Boston MA
- Brigham and Women´s Hospital, Boston MA (1984)
- Cardiology, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston MA (1986)
- Internal medicine
- Masters of Public Health - BUSPH
As the physician assigned to Cardiomyopathy translational-clinical investigational efforts, Dr. Downing is involved in the development of new research protocols; the preparation and guidance of documents through the regulatory process; supervision of screening, consent and conduct of individual protocols; and coordination of staff and trainee participation in these efforts.
Study subjects are seen on Preston 3 at Boston Medical Center, East Newton Campus.
For appointments/information call 617-638-8060.
- Preventive cardiology
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Exercise physiology
88 East Newton Street
Boston, MA 02118
tel: (617) 638-8077
fax: (617) 638-8712
» Click here for more contact information.